Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Touch Me Lite: free game app for iphone, ipad

Andreas Riedmüller recently contacted me about his company's old and new game.  The old game is Touch Me Lite.

Tap on the 'Touch Me' bar. Keep doing it as it darts up and down the screen. As Andreas wrote to me: it's a stupid one button game that was number one in Germany for several days.

I played this and got a score of 106.  I checked the Leaderboard. My score is not exceptional, but I was amazed to see that over 45,000 people have played this.

Is it worth your time? Not really. But there's a Touch Me Pro version for $.99 where you can customize things.

Their other puzzle app is much more interesting. More about that next week.

1 comment:

  1. I just got 179. That puts me at #2780 out of 46,000 players. Truly a dumb game. But I haven't deleted it yet.

    ReplyDelete