Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 9, 2015

Pathz: I'm done




It took a while, but I completed all 120 levels of Pathz. It's a great game. My only criticism is that it doesn't need to have so many levels. 75 would have been perfect.


Also, this is the type of game that players should develop their own levels.
I posted a write-up last week.


Roy's note to me today
Very nice :) 
Hope you enjoyed playing it as much as I enjoyed making it.

Let me tell you about updates im working on for PATHZ:
•Color theme selection (with new colors introduced).
•New music theme - Nature.
•Facebook integration - you'll be able to see your friends progress and store yours.
•Level builder - and a dedicated corner for selected levels build by players.
•30 New levels with 2 new game mechanics.

I'm following you blog, and I like it. Keep it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment