Total Pageviews

Monday, April 3, 2017

Norinori by Yuki Fujimoto FREE

iPhone Screenshot 1  iPhone Screenshot 2
Norinori comes from Yuki Fujimoto. The object is to place 2 black squares in each area.  At the same time, all black squares must be part of a 2x1 rectangle which can cross the yellow boundaries.
iPhone Screenshot 3  iPhone Screenshot 5
At first I didn't understand why my solution was wrong.  Then the aha moment: the other squares have to be turned white by double tapping them. Oh well.

I solved all the 25 5x5 grids pretty quickly.  They're fun!  Unfortunately, I wasn't able to access the higher grids. According to the Leaderboard, everybody else can! Another oh well.

The most similar game I can think of is Nicola Salmoria's Twin Beams.  Unfortunately, it is no longer available.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/norinori/id1200281949?mt=8

No comments:

Post a Comment